Little Yarra Steiner School in Yarra Junction in the Yarra Valley is looking for an Administrator to manage the School’s day to day finances within the School’s administration team. The ideal candidate will have a qualification in finance/accounting and relevant work experience. This is a busy and varied position with flexible hours and days, up to 15 hours per week.
Key responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Liaison with suppliers, teachers, maintenance and parents
- Accurate and timely entry and reconciliation of financial transactions
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Assisting with school fee collection and reporting
- other duties as required.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated experience with accounting software (currently MYOB) and computer systems
- Relevant qualifications in finance or accounting
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time management skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collegially as part of a team
- Ability to form constructive and respectful relationship with parents, suppliers and staff
- Appreciation and understanding of Steiner education.
Applicants must address Key Selection Criteria in their application and submit it with a copy of their resume including contact details of three referees to:
Leanne Sarah, Business Manager
Applications close Friday 19th February 2021