Part Time Music Teacher commencing Term 3, 2019
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced music teacher to join our dynamic, well established music program. The salaried position will commence from the start of Term 3 (15/07/2019) and may vary from 0.2 to 0.4 depending on the skill set of the applicant. Experience in music class teaching across all age groups is essential. VIT registration is a requirement.
The successful applicant will have a proven history of:
- well-developed classroom management and communication skills, combined with the ability to engage students
- excellent general teaching skills combined with a student-centred approach
- demonstrated expertise in music classroom teaching from class 3-10
- an understanding and willingness to increase their knowledge in the teaching practices underpinning Steiner Education
- having studied a Music Degree or equivalent educational background
To apply, please send through a CV and cover letter, addressing the key points above, to John Stewart at email@example.com. Applications close Tuesday 11th June.
For further information contact Damien Callan (Music Coordinator) on 59671953.